A complete know-how
From part welded to on site commissioning through studies, wiring or piping, we are able to provide a complete solution for outsourcing in the nuclear industry business. Thanks to the design office, we combine engineering and automation to manufacturing according to certified processes and factory or on-site assembly for perfect control of the implementation of nuclear equipment. Labeled “AREVA Supplier Label” in 2010, we are present on the various French nuclear sites, but also worldwide.
- Design and FEA calculation according to special rules or codes.
- Writing of manufacturing procedures, welding notebooks and inspection plans.
- Traceability of raw materials and welding products.
- Boiler / welding steel, stainless steel or aluminum, as well as machining.
- Dimensional, non-destructive, sealing or functioning tests.
- Assembly, transit France or abroad and commissioning on-site.
Nuclear plant tools
Gripping tool of fuel tank cap
Manufactured according to a customer concept, this tool is used as a clamping interface between the operator and the fuel tank cap.
Complete manufacturing, assembly and fonctional tests of a remote screws disassembly pole.
Fuel tank operation tools
Used during the loading or unloading phase of fuel tank in nuclear plant, these tools allow the emptying or the sealing tests after closure.
Nuclear fuel transport tools
Nuclear tank and transport frame
This fuel tank allows the transport of calibration source by road, air or sea.
MOX fuel tank transport frame
This transport frame allows through internal system the assembly and disassembly of shock aborbing covers of the tank.
Fuel rods box
Manufacturing of boxes.