Confrontation with problems of very precise manual actions on heavy loads in an unfrozen environment is the source of our thoughts to create new products for collaboration between a man and a smart tool.
Collaboration between a man and a smart tool
The riveting operations during phases of aircraft components assembly require the use of heavy tools. The man must be assisted in his actions but this assistance must remain transparent and must be part of a very busy environment.
- Ergonomic analysis workstation.
- Safety analysis of the tool developed.
- Study of integration of the tool into the environment of the workstation.
- Limiting the power of the actuators.
- Limitation of the inertia of the components in design.