To know a company without knowing its values and its assets is a dangerous situation for a customer. Our main value is to have employees having a purpose in their life. This shared common purpose is perfectly summarized in the following quote:
“It is necessary to be careful not to preach to the young people the ordinary successes as main purpose of the life. The most rewarding reason for working, at the school or in life, is in the pleasure which we find there, in the pleasure of the reached result and in the knowledge of the value of this profit for the community.”
Albert Einstein 1879-1955
Our value chain is equally divided between the four departments of the company, Engineering R&D, Design and Calculations, Manufacturing, Assembly and Commissioning.
- A project manager is appointed for every project. He insures the follow-up from the commercial phase to the commissioning phase.
- Our choices of concepts lean on more than sixty years of experience in special machines for highly varied business sectors.
- All the designs are realized by non-specialized engineers or mechanics technicians.
- All the main parts of the projects are manufactured in our workshop. The recourse to the subcontracting is limited to secondary parts.
- The assembly of equipments is realized within the company by experimented technicians who will be then in charge of the commissioning.